Monday, February 4, 2013

Back to basics


Today was a school day and it was a tough morning. I only got 4 hours of sleep somehow, I just couldn't sleep. So in the morning I was really tired and I felt sick. I went to school anyway but I kept my outfit simple and comfortable because of all this. And I look tired in these pics because I am.









Jeans: Vero Moda
Tank top with lace back: Bershka
Jacket: Vintage
Shoes: fake all stars


And look at my moms amazing chair, it's so prettyyyy


















Hope your day was better than mine, Love!

2 comments:

  1. HI. love the outfit and your hair is so nice. hope you are feeling better soon. http://glitzandgaming.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx Chantel

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx