Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bones

After this post you will all think I'm a huge freak but I can live with that I guess. Today I went to some museums with my mom and my younger brother. I had to go to some for school so that's what we did. Lets start with my outfit.










































My little brother hates taking pictures so this is special.

Denim jacket: vintage from the thrift shop (Silver creek)
Shorts: Asos
Tank top: Vero moda
Tights: Ebay
Nerd glasses: I forgot I'm sorry
Rosary: little market in Spain
Shoes: Dr. Martens

The background is the first place we went to, unfortunately you had to reserve and we didn't know. So basically we left after taking these pictures. That was an epic fail.
After that we went to the Dick Bruna house, The creator of Nijntje or in English Miffy. A cute Dutch children book character. The museum is very small and we weren't there very long but it was fun. Some pictures of that.

































My mom is beautiful I love her so much.

As much as my brother hates being on pictures he did want to try out my camera and he took some pictures of me witch I actually like a lot.
































Then we went to the next and last museum. The university museum, there was only one room I went in because I just loved that one so much. This is the moment were you will all think I'm a freak which I am. The room is called the Bleuland hall after the professor who's collection is in it. After school I want to become a surgeon so that's why I like this so much and yeah the pics will speak for themselves.



















I took more pictures but I'll spare you those.

I hope this post didn't bore the shit out of you and thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx