Tuesday, February 12, 2013

British babe

Today Is the last day of studying, I'm taking my last test tomorrow and I am so happy!
I've had this thing with flags for quite a while, I love British and American flags on clothing. It became a hipster trend and that kinda sucks because everybody was wearing flag prints and I felt so boring. But yeah I love it so I still wear it. I made this top myself. It was an old big T-shirt from my dad, I cut it and me and a good friend did a graffiti to put the print on it. It was a hell lot of work and I might do it again sometimes and make a post about it.


























The shoes I'm wearing are some of my all time favorites. I own quite some unique shoes but these are just so cute and amazing and I love them. The website I bought them on sells so many cute crazy stuff I really love them. My mom has some really cool cowboy boots from them too.

And yes, I'm only holding my phone because my case matches my outfit. I didn't pick it out that case is always on it but I like to pretend I did.





Jeans: Vero Moda
Top: DIY
Blazer: Made in Italy (cheap brand from some market in Utrecht but I love it)
Heels: Irregular Choice

Thank you for reading! I will put a valentine DIY up as soon as possible and another DIY when my studs come in.
Love, Coosje (look my names on the door that's my bedroom!)

5 comments:

  1. loved it .. very cute <3<3

    if you want to follow each other on bloglovin and facebook let me know (k)(k) !!
    CHECK MY LATEST POST ON : www.hypnocake.co.nr
    BADER LAMONT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are so nice :) Great outfit x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx