Sunday, February 10, 2013

Crazy day in Germany

Friday we went to Germany with school. It was so much fun. I won't tell you all the crazy details but I will show you some fun pictures. Mostly made by my amazing friend and gorgeous fashion blogger Mandy from Blond but not least. It was an amazing fun day with a lot of friends. After we got back I also went to a crazy fun party which was just awesome. It was a good day. A really good day.





































Crazy lights, crazy mirrors, crazy water, crazy bus trips. Haven't had this much fun in a long long time!
Hope you enjoyed reading this and laughing at all of these pictures because I did.
Love, Coosje

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes, yes, good point indeed sir, nyahahaha

      Delete
    2. you look like you could you some bagels with creamed cheese, boy!

      Delete
  2. I love it! I love your style too xxx

    Be sure to check out my blog if you have the time ;)
    bit.ly/YOSHI5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah check out this outfit!
      http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/4243127+_d436569f70e1734d90c04d0f625dc242.jpg

      Delete
    2. I really need to get normal friends

      Delete
  3. I'd still tap that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to like all the comments from niels or Arthur, they're funneh!

    My Blog, Blonde but not least

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx