Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy valentine ♥

Hey guys, I know I know Not active much. And it will get worse. I'm leaving for a holiday of snowboarding in 2 days. Tonight I'm going out with friends. Today I celebrated valentines day with my boyfriend. Yesterday I had a stupid school thing but today I was free so we just played pretend today was valentine. And it was lovely. I DIY''d my boyfriend a mug, sounds stupid I know but I like it. We live pretty far apart and I don't get to see him that often, he can use this every morning and he can think of my. And I made a small one for me lol.
He made me a cake, it's just too cute and so so delicious!!


"Distance means so little when someone means so much"




Yes that's my name :) so cute

And then we just spend the day and it was nice, I wish I saw him a bit more often. He really doesn't like to be in photo's but I really wanted to take some pic's so he did that for me. 






 Yes he always makes me laugh and he's sweet and I don't know. Good boyfriend I love him.

Top: H&M
Blazer: custom made
Jeans: Vero Moda
Sneakers: Vans

Hope you all had a really great valentine's day, please give me your story's. I want to know.
Love, Coosje



6 comments:

  1. Ahw you two are so cute.
    Sweet!

    Love, Roos

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so adorable! and your name is so coooool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks, and really? I think my name is so weird your name is pretty awesome though xx

      Delete
  3. I love the last two photos of you two!
    Miss you babe!

    xoxo
    My Blog, Blonde but not least

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks honey, I miss you too!! We have to do a DIY together fast! xxx

      Delete

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx