Monday, February 25, 2013

I feel like dancing

Hello lovely's!
Today I had a fun day. First I had to do a stupid test but after that I went shopping with my mom for floors. I know weird but we're moving soon so it had to be done and I liked it. Then I had a fun rest of the day with my boyfriend, he stayed for dinner and he just left. And this is what I wore.









Shirt: All Time Low merchandise
Shorts: Bershka
Bag: Market
Shoes: Primark
Blazer: Market











I freaking love this top and it has good memories from the concert I went to. Thanks for reading.
Love, Coosje

4 comments:

  1. This look is sooooo sexy - But in a fierce 'don't f... with me' way.
    Awesome !!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx