Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lumberjack love

Today I woke up and it had snowed again. I don't like snow at all. I think it's nice in different country's but here it's always stupid. It's no enough to be fun or pretty and it melts really quick and it turns into this wet mud. But anyway it was cold so I wore something nice and warm.



      





 I love this lumberjack shirt, I wear it a lot when it's colder. I'm kinda addicted to wearing leggings and because this is nice and big I can wear it on a legging. Because it was cold  I'm actually wearing two leggings on top of each other. My Timberlands are nice and waterproof. Great for when it's snowy.
These used to be my moms and I was talking about buying a pair and she said she had them and I could have those, I was so happy. They are pretty old and worn out but I love that, makes them look cool I guess.
This necklace is pretty new and I love it, it's so cool! I don't wear gold colored jewelry often but for this I'm willing to make an exception.







My Timberlands are brown which is pretty unique, I am happy they are because I really don't like yellow orange toned things and these go with almost every outfit.





Lumberjack shirt: New Yorker (at the boys department, I don't care I love it!)
Necklace: Ebay
Shoes: old Timberlands
Tank top: Vero Moda (as always)
Leggings: H&M

Thank you so much for reading! Love





3 comments:

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx