Monday, February 11, 2013

Salute soldier

Today was anther day of tests at school, short day but though day. I screwed up my test and that sucks. But I'm going to keep this post short because I need to get back to study so I won't screw up my next tests.




Army jacket:  Old one from my uncle, it's real :)
Shorts: ASOS
Wedge creepers: Primark

I bought the creepers when I was in Germany and they make me so happy, they are super comfortable and I wanted shoes like these for a while now.





Yes I love close ups, thanks for reading! I'm going back to study!
Love, Coosje

8 comments:

  1. Gave schoenen! Vind je jas ook erg leuk X

    www.fashion-attacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke creepers, ze zien er ook erg comfortabel uit. Succes met je toetsen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, ja ze lopen vet lekker bijna als een platte schoen. En dankje die van vandaag gingen al veel beter xxx

      Delete
  3. Love these wedged creepers. I hope they've got them in the Primark near my house!!
    www.insomeoneseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got a primark near your house!? I'm jealous! I hope so too they are super comfy!
      xxx

      Delete

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx