Sunday, March 17, 2013

Outfit + I got a Tragus piercing




Today I went to see our new home and we went shopping for a little. In the morning I had a little dansshow. It was fun. We weren't that great but we weren't too bad either and it was fun. After the show I changed my outfit and went to the city with my mom, brothers and Ida. And I also decided
I wanted to get my tragus pierced so I went and did that too.


























Blouse: Versace
Shorts: ASOS
Shoes: Converse





The sun was s pretty today!
Later in the day it started raining though, it's still the Netherlands.





And of course, my piercing!!!!


I'm not gonna lie it was painful as fuck, a lot worse than my helix. But it was totally worth it and I survived. If you have any questions about the piercing feel free to ask I'll be happy to answer.

Love, Coosje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx