Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stay gold



Hello beautiful!
Yesterday I stayed home sick and looked ugly so that's why there wasn't a post. Today I still felt a bit shitty but I did go to school. It was pretty cold but when I took the pictures it was sunny for a few minutes which is awesome because it makes the pictures so much better. I wore something pretty comfy and simple but with some fun accessories to dress it up. And golden heels!





Heels: Invito
Jumper: Vero Moda
Jeans: Vero Moda
Necklace: Ebay
Earrings: Ebay
Watch: Thrift shop



























I love each and everyone of these accessories, I stayed with the gold thing. Ebay I perfect for jewelry really, I always find awesome things there that are even cheaper than the boring things in the stores here. I love it.





I love these earrings they're so badass. You can't really tell here but they're little birds claws, so awesome. The shoes I borrowed from my mom, we have the same size and she doesn't really ever wear heels. She bought these for a party.




Thanks for reading!
Love, Coosje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I read all of them and respond and I really appreciate it, if you include your link I'll check out your blog. xxx